I went in on Wednesday to have a couple of moles checked on my arm. The P.A. told me that they were likely nothing but age spots and at this point there's no reason to biopsy them. He burned them off with liquid nitrogen and will check them again in about 2 weeks. If they don't respond normally or come back, then they will biopsy them.
*******
My neighbor Michelle and I hung out sans kids last night. I did a lot of downloading. I have to say it is both amazing and wonderful to have such a good friend right across the street.
*******
Before Molly goes to bed each night, she has to talk about the cats. Well, she pretty much feels a need to talk about the cats all the time, and her current non-stop project is a huge train of boxes linked together with pipecleaners for the cats. But, by far, the best part of the conversation was when she said, "...and then Grandfather and my REAL Grandfather said...."And "Grandfather and, um, the other grandfather...."
You CAN Eat Beef Heart!
2 months ago

2 comments:
Haha! Is she referring to Terry? That impostor. :P
That is really cute! I would love to be around your family more! Love you!
Post a Comment