So…get this…YEARS ago, I bought a food saver vacuum sealer. It was awesome. It had an attachment on it that would seal wide mouth jars. Except, I didn't have very many wide mouth jars, and I wanted to get the other attachment that would allow for regular mouthed jars so I could seal up the old spaghetti sauce jars I was using to store bulk spices. Flash forward a few years….in the interest of getting rid of plastics in my home, I bought bunches of wide mouth canning jars. I stored all sorts of things in them. Dried fruit. Nuts. Flours. Seeds. Leftovers. The attachment never occurred to me because it wasn't the one I needed. This summer: vacuum sealer just won't seem to seal the bags anymore. Ben votes for a new one from Costco. An awesome one. He says, we should get the jar attachment. I have one, I tell him, but it only does regular jars, not wide mouth. You should order it. I do. Amazon for $10.56 including shipping. Still awaiting its arrival. Yesterday, I clean out the cabinets and find the jar sealer. Jody, this is for wide mouth jars. No, it's not. Look. Ben sticks it on a wide mouth jar.
No comments:
Post a Comment