One day when Liam was about 4 1/2, he told me, "When I was a grown-up, I built this house." Molly, 2, replied, "When I was a donut, I rolled around in sprinkles!"
Monday, August 11, 2008
Flash Flood
Ugh....I emptied the filter on the washing machine last night and forgot to screw it back in. So, this morning, I threw a load of sheets into the washer, walked away, and came back to a flooded laundry room. :(
If it makes you feel better, I've flooded my basement a few times with my washing machine. It drains into our utility sink, and I have a catch in the drain. Sometimes, the catch gets clogged, and that's when the sink overflows. I did that probably three times before I started making a habit out of cleaning that stupid catch.
BTW, I never did see that facebook video thing you were talking about awhile back.
1 comment:
Oh, that's awful.
If it makes you feel better, I've flooded my basement a few times with my washing machine. It drains into our utility sink, and I have a catch in the drain. Sometimes, the catch gets clogged, and that's when the sink overflows. I did that probably three times before I started making a habit out of cleaning that stupid catch.
BTW, I never did see that facebook video thing you were talking about awhile back.
Post a Comment