Tuesday, August 12, 2008

So, I just got around to Sarah's Question...

Without spending much time in thought (meaning: this is likely not anything poetic or earth-shattering), here is my response:

Sarah, I'm just now reading this. What do I want? Well, if I can get beyond the want for sleep ;0), I want my children to be happy and healthy, to feel at peace with themselves and their lives. I want to live in such a way that I feel no regret. I want for my children to be capable, strong adults who love themselves and others fully. We live in such a questionable time....I want to gain the knowledge and share with others what we need to be able to live, hopefully comfortably (though I'm not sure that the meaning of that word will always be what it is today...), come hell or high water, so to speak...How to achieve that? Well, that's another story, isn't it?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Awesome! Thanks, for playing! Yea, the "how" is another conversation!