Friday, June 26, 2009

Our New Favorite Song

Laura and Joel did an awesome choreographed dance to "Lucky" by Jason Mraz for their first dance.

When we came home, our daisies had started blooming, and Molly asked to pick one for her dad. She carried it around for awhile, then I heard her singing as she stuck the flower behind her ear. She didn't have the words down, but I made out enough of it to know she was singing, "Lucky."

I told Ben about it, and he had actually already downloaded the song to his I-phone. He played it for the girls that night (about 3 times). They listen and sing along, and Molly makes Ben do the boy part while she does the girl. Yesterday, the whole routine included another daisy for Ben to put behind her ear. She's working very hard on memorizing all the words. While Ben sang with Molly, Reagan called behind her, "I ToO! I ToO!"

It brings tears to my eyes.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh, that's adorable. Get it on video!!