Monday, June 22, 2009

Wow.

I have a lot to update here. We spent an awesome week in St. Joe with the whole crew, finishing the week with a flourish with Joel and Laura's beautiful wedding! Unfortunately, Saturday night, I came down with a whopper of something--I was hoping it was allergy-related, but was running a fever all last night, so I'm afraid it was indeed something communicable. I slept all the way home, then crawled into bed and didn't pull myself out until 6:00 pm to make some dinner for everyone, then crawled back into bed. I barely wished poor Ben a happy father's day, and I didn't call my dad at all. I don't know if the kids even realized it was father's day. Pretty sad. Sadly, even after sleeping most of the day yesterday, I still feel awful...

2 comments:

Michelle L said...

On the lighter side...It was "Father's" Day...so like I joked with Rob - the kids should be ALL his for the day to really appreciate what that title is all about! :) Hope you are on the mend soon!!!

lovinglife said...

Oh Jode, I'm so sorry. :/ I hope you feel better soon.