There is a lack of solid facts presented to the public. The average person really has no idea what the issues are and where the candidates stand, in my estimation. I once read that people only retain about 10 percent of what they hear. 10 PERCENT! Add that to media misinformation, lopsided reporting, and politicians skilled at leaning one way or the other wherever they see fit, and there's not much hope for an informed public, is there?
Just an aside, here's an interesting thing I saw months ago.

1 comment:
I know, it's really pretty scary. One thing that bothered me this election (but happens all the time) is that next to no coverage was offered on other candidates. I get that there's practically no chance a third party would win, but by not putting that information out to the people, it's guaranteed to stay the same. I predict in a number of years, a third party will be a viable option.
Post a Comment