
Age:
10 years, 10 months.
Hobbies and Interests:
animals, insects, science
Most Likely to:
*give you a hug
*challenge you to a video game tournament
*stick to a schedule
*miss his grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins
*draw a comic book or characters for a made-up game
*help out
Least Likely to:
*try something new without encouragement
*forget something
*go to bed without hugging his parents goodnight at least once
Sometimes in Trouble For:
*playing keeper of the rules ;)
Likely Future Career:
Scientist
My Favorite Things about Killian:
*He is funny, clever, and witty.
*He is kind, sensitive, and smart.
*He is very kind and helpful with Reagan.
* He loves his brother and sisters and shows sincere concern for their well-being.
*He is very loving.

2 comments:
Jody, that is awesome! Those baby pictures of Killian make me want to cry! Why do they have to grow up so fast!
I know...I keep looking at those and thinking...gee..I remember that little boy. WAHH!!!
He's a beautiful young man, but, gosh. I miss that little boy. He's finishing up with 5th grade...Can you believe it????
Post a Comment