
To avoid doing dishes....
Well, technically, there was more to it than that. I was whipping up my most-mornings breakfast of soaked oatmeal with coconut oil, maple syrup, raisins, a little milk, and tahini(in lieu of peanut butter). I usually put about a tablespoon of tahini in there, and that was about all that was left in the can. When faced with the option of scraping it out, it seemed so much more efficient to just put the oatmeal in there. I had to take a picture of it because it amused me. Maybe I'll start saving tahini cans to use as bowls...hmmmm....;0)
Liam went to school today. He is still yucky, but he seems to be feeling a lot better and hasn't had a fever in 24 hours.
Reagan also seems to be feeling better, though she is coughing now. So, I'm taking the girls out to get an oil change for the van, something I intended to do on Monday. Hopefully, we are back to a stretch of healthy for a bit...at least until the Chicken Pox hit. And I do hope they hit. Killian especially needs to get them over with. I don't trust the shot.

No comments:
Post a Comment