Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Asparagus.

The boys just finished dinner.  Molly is refusing to come inside.  She is not wearing a coat, as anytime it is above, say, 40 degrees, she tells me she "can feel the warmth," and does not need a coat.  

Liam discovered an asparagus head and declared that it looked like Elvis; then he dubbed it, Elvaragus.  I suppose I should have taken pictures and posted it on E-bay.


3 comments:

Sarah said...

That is all around hysterical! I can totally picture Molly saying she can "feel the warmth." And the Elvis Asparagus, that is too much!!

JennyDillBrown said...

HAAAA!

I want to squish them.

lovinglife said...

Somehow I JUST found these posts since your original postings!!! I guess my bb didn't refresh, but this whole time I thought you hadn't updated since you said the kids thought they saw Ben on TV!! Sadness! Too cute of stories, I am so glad you are blogging!