Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Treasure Maps

Apparently, if you are into astrological mumbo-jumbo (and, I don't know that I am, but I always figure it can't hurt, YK?), we are entering the Aries Moon, the beginning of the astrological year. This is an auspicious time to create a "treasure map," or, I believe it was called board of intentions or something like in The Secret. If you don't know what that is, it is basically a collage of pictures of things that represent your hopes, dreams, and wishes for the coming year. It can also include words. It is supposedly good (and I don't know why) to write intentions on orange paper.

This "map" should be displayed in a place where you see it every day, where you can imagine (visualize) yourself living with the things(ideas,feelings,etc./not just "things") on your map.

The most "powerful" time, astrologically speaking, is to create this map in the first three days of the new Aries moon (that my friends, is April 5-9); it is still effective if you take the full time of the new moon(which, I think, is April 17). Now, you cannot do it early. It has to be during the Aries moon, and, again, those first days pack the most punch.

So...I plan to make a treasure map. I've been planning to do one anyway. It is highly recommended by law of attraction gurus.

No comments: