Friday, September 19, 2008

I'm still here...

I'm sitting here on hold with Blackboard Tech Support.  I talked to them yesterday too, about different issues.  About two-thirds of my students are also unable to log into our new great resource that came with the textbook creating lots of unhappiness.  Of course, as soon as I finally get to talk to someone, I click on the item I'm getting a database error with, and it works.  After about 6 tries.  Ugh.
So, I'm a bit frustrated right now, and I can't even fathom how my students are feeling at the moment.

The kids are doing well.  Molly has been demonstrating lately that she is a bit of a type-A personality with regard to some things.  She has organized our entertainment center and my pyrex shelf.  Unfortunately, I cannot seem to get her to organize her toys....

Reagan cracks us up daily with her infectious smile and love of dance.

Killian is working hard at school.  He seems to be enjoying it.  He is a very loving and sensitive kid.

Liam seems to be enjoying himself.  He is so sweet.  He always looks for me to give him a hug right as the bus arrives. 


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Aw, they are precious!