Basically, if you didn't already know, the financial world is going to Hell in a handbasket. At the same time, there are other things to be concerned about, that, in a number of people's estimations, mean that the world is going to change. A lot. I post this here because I know some of you whom I care deeply about read this. You may think me a nut, but I think a little forethought rather than wishing we had done something after we no longer can is in order here. If everything works out well, the market gets all fixed up, the housing market booms again, we move seamlessly from ever-decreasingly available, ever-increasingly expensive forms of energy to unlimited sources like solar and wind power, prices don't go out of control, and well-paying jobs are forever abundant here in the US, then, well, it wasn't necessary. But if not, don't ya think we should do what we can to make things as easy as possible for ourselves?
Anyway, enough ranting. Feel free to email me if you would like to discuss this with me further...I'm likely to be cut off from internet access from now on, LOL.
More links (in addition to the above):
Will add more as I can.

3 comments:
I'm concerned too, but don't know what to do about it. What are you planning on doing about energy and food supply? Love you!
Yes, I am trying not to freak out, but to find some glimmer of opportunity among the madness. I'd love to talk more!
I have moments where I kind of start to panic, but, in general, I have faith that we can get by OK. I'm trying to learn more about gardening and canning. Should we post a thread on the Dill website?
Post a Comment