Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's a Small World

This weekend, we went down to St. Joe to visit Ben's Mom and Breanne.  We also saw Kate and Adam and their Kaleb and Joel and Laura.  We were hoping to see Ben's Grandma, as we haven't seen her since around the 4th of July, I think, but, unfortunately, she was not home.  It was a good visit nonetheless, and we spent some time on the beach this morning too, and that was lovely.

As Dad may remember, Ben's mom  has a good friend who has a husband who just retired from Whirlpool.  He had a boat constructed so that he can sail around the world.  He is currently doing trial runs off the East Coast, I guess, but we were talking about his plans, when Ben's Mom (I'm just going to give that all caps, because that's what I call her, LOL) mentioned that his trip is being logged on a blog titled, "Twas Brillig Here."  Ben and I both looked at her, and said, "Like Jabberwocky?  (Maybe she can give us a link???)

"Yes," she told us. "He wanted to name the boat Jabberwock, but it was already taken."  

ROFL.   Guess who has a boat named Jabberwock out of St. Joseph, MI???? Pffft.

1 comment: