Saturday, October 25, 2008

It's Saturday.

Ben drove his car to NY to attend little Coleman Cypher's baptism.  He is da godfadder.  He took his mom and Breanne and Liam and Molly with him.  He first offered Killian the opportunity, but Killian opted not to go, so he asked Molly if she wanted to go, and she did.  They left on Friday morning.  On Thursday  night, Ben ran to the store, and while he was gone, Molly bawled.  She said, "I'm going to miss  you, Mama."  "Can't you come with us?"  "I'm going to miss you sooo much."  

"You don't have to go if you don't want to."  

"I want to go; I'll just miss you."  

By the time Ben got home, she was no longer crying.  She told Ben later that she was crying, but that she would be OK now.  Last update, she's been perfectly fine, even at bedtime, so apparently, she got that out of her system.  Too funny.

So, yesterday, I was home with just Reagan while Killian went to school!  I hung around with her, and cleaned the boys' room.  I am trying to do some decluttering, so I grabbed boxes for Nora, the Rainbows, and Kaleb.  Girly stuff to Nora, Pokemon and Little People to Rainbows, and boy stuff to Kaleb.  Not a lot, mind you, but every little bit helps at the moment.

Killian and I watched TV last night.  Today, we made a brief visit to Meijer to pick up batteries for the Wii.  (The charging stations are a must for Christmas this year).

Reagan is saying "Bed,"  so I better take her there!  I also have to fill you in on our awesome visit with Jenny on Thursday! 

2 comments:

lovinglife said...

So good to hear your voice! Looking forward to the pokemon and little people! :)

JennyDillBrown said...

Whoootwhooot!