Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Liam

Last week, the girls and I went to Liam's classroom to attend a "publishing party." The kids had all made books with pictures (some with chapters!) and were sharing their accomplishment.  Liam's book was called, A Day at Grandpa's Farm.  He didn't give any details specific to Grandpa's farm, but he worked really hard on it, and it was very cute. 

Today, we got a letter from the art teacher saying that she would like Liam to share his pastel drawing at the board of education meeting next week.  How cool is that?  I haven't seen the picture, but we'll be sure to post one when we do.  I also need to bake a batch of cookies to help with the refreshments for that meeting.  (My donation of treats is totally unrelated to Liam's recognition....I think;). )




2 comments:

Sarah said...

Awesome! Way to go, Liam! I look forward to seeing a post with the picture!

lovinglife said...

Very cool! Maybe he has the 'art' gene!!

:)

I love you!