Molly had a bowl of yogurt for lunch. I have been making yogurt in my crockpot. I set aside a half a cup for the next batch of yogurt, but there was still some left. A little bit ago, I ran across a muffin recipe for oatmeal muffins that used yogurt (or buttermilk, but guess what I had). It also allowed for the addition of apples. I happened to have two apples sitting on the counter that have seen better days (one had a small bite out of it a la Reagan, and the other had a bad spot in it waiting to be cut out). They just came out of the oven and will still be warm by the time the boys get home from school (and they are yummy!). Next time, I'll mix the flour and oatmeal with the yogurt and let it soak overnight (this reduces enzymes in grains that make them difficult to digest).
You CAN Eat Beef Heart!
2 months ago

1 comment:
Jode! Do you have any idea how to successfully make yogurt-covered pretzels? I tried once, and I seriously, seriously failed.
Post a Comment