





Age: 7 years, 10 months
Hobbies and Interests:Science, bugs, video games.
Most Likely to:
*Make you smile
*be quiet
*want to "show" you a video game
*draw, paint, or otherwise create a work of art
*talk to babies
*read I-Spy books
*share little-known facts about animals or insects
*crack an off-color joke (er, I think he has his dad's sense of humor) ;)
*play outside
* miss his brother
*give unexpected hugs
Least Likely to:
*put his clothes down the laundry chute
*eat ketchup
*want to shut off the video games
*care that his clothes are on backwards
Sometimes in Trouble for:
*leaving clothes on the floor (see above).
Likely Future Career:
Scientist
My Favorite Things about Liam:
*when he was a tiny baby, he would reach his arms around my neck and hold on.
*his sense of humor (if sometimes inappropriate)
*his enjoyment of art
*he's very kind and helpful with Reagan
*he's very loving
*he's very smart
*his smile
*his siblings truly seem to be his friends and he (usually) enjoys spending time with them

2 comments:
I do miss his chubby babyness.
I also really like the pic of Liam holding Reagan's hand (and the fact that you can see Killian and Molly running ahead of them).
Post a Comment