One day when Liam was about 4 1/2, he told me, "When I was a grown-up, I built this house." Molly, 2, replied, "When I was a donut, I rolled around in sprinkles!"
Thursday, May 28, 2009
So, another one?
Another title I am considering is "Remaking Suburbia." Which do you like better? Do you like neither? Are you all lining up to write for my urban homesteading blog???
Just thinking of some of our back yard brainstorming conversations on how you and I in control would just whip everything into shape - I'd say I LOVE "Remaking Suburbia"!!!....and hop to it already! Somebody needs to remake it!
2 comments:
Just thinking of some of our back yard brainstorming conversations on how you and I in control would just whip everything into shape - I'd say I LOVE "Remaking Suburbia"!!!....and hop to it already! Somebody needs to remake it!
I'm working on a few things...I don't feel like I should launch it with just one little post...It needs to be more substantial, I think....
Post a Comment