Well, it's been slow going here. I lack some motivation. However, I have made some progress.
Pantry nearly done, and with it, a reduction in Mr. Potato Heads (we had some duplication going on) and now everything is fitting nicely into one tub. Every day, it seems, we are lessening our toy collection by one or two things. Even if it is a Happy Meal toy. I knocked the shelf in our closet back together and now our little pantry area is nice and neat and not in danger of toppling on children or being toppled by children and trod upon, LOL.
I also worked quite awhile in the boys' room this week. From there, I removed 1 very full kitchen bag of trash and 1 kitchen bag to donate. We took the closet doors off of the boys' closet, Ben put up a curtain rod, and I put up some Ikea bug curtains I bought for super cheap from someone several years ago. Ben also put up a curtain rod over the girls' closet, and once I iron her curtains, I will put those up too.
There is much more to be done, but every little bit seems to make the next space that much easier--especially when it involves the kids' stuff that travels everywhere.
You CAN Eat Beef Heart!
2 months ago

2 comments:
Stop over ANYTIME! I am feeling a bit over my head! I know when Rob looks he doesn't see it - but when I look, my list of "to do"s grows and grows! You are my hero!
Love the updates AND the ideas!! Love you and miss you, Sis!!
Post a Comment