Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fall Cleaning

The fall cleaning has commenced. I don't know if I've talked about it here or not, but I like to follow The Holiday Grand Plan and Organized Christmas, both found here.
This week is light, Planning Week, but the Holiday Grand Plan calls for cleaning the entryway. As this is not an area that is too difficult, only a few things in the entryway which belong other places, a bit of mail to be sorted, and, well, dirt. So, I started that today, not spending too much time, but doing some dusting, glass-cleaning, and wall washing. I will have to go in again to wash floors and crayon off the walls.

I am now quite certain that there must be some kind of formulaic equation that factors in the ages and number of children to determine the amount of mess made in a given amount of time. I am also sure that, somehow, the ratio of filth per child exponentially increases with each additional child. Nearly positive of it.

Just maybe, once school is underway, I can make some headway.

No comments: