Well, no not "us," per se, but my youngest sister and her hubby had a little boy around 10:00pm on Thursday night after a crazy 44 hours of labor. No drugs. I think they are home now. He is 8lbs. 12 oz. When I talked to Jen, they hadn't measured him yet.
His name is Willis Henry Brown. I am thinking he is the 6th Willis in the Brown family? They will call him Henry. He will be welcomed home by big sister (all of 20 months!) Nora (short for Honora), doggy Hobbes, and kitty Hank. I guess we'll be brainstorming "H" names for their next 8 kids. ;)
We are so anxious to meet the little guy! And, we've got more lined up! Marlene and Jeremy are expecting this week, four of my cousins are expecting babies in the coming months, and Molly and Craig announced they are expecting a new baby in April! Gotta love big families!
You CAN Eat Beef Heart!
2 months ago

1 comment:
The "H" thing was totally not on purpose. When we decided on Henry at the hospital, we were like, "Oh, crap. People are going to think we did this on purpose."
At least we're calling Nora, "Nora." That helps.
I'm thinking of renaming Hank, "Jerk."
'Cause that's what he is.
Post a Comment