It's getting close! Fall is nearly here! Good grief, September is half over! So...time to determine our movie choices so we can request them at the library! I'm also trying to come up with a couple of good "fall-ish" reads for the end of September and October for reading aloud as a family, or listening to on tape. I'm looking at The Witch Family and thinking about the first Harry Potter book. Then, I hope to find a couple of books that might connect with Thanksgiving for November. Suggestions are highly appreciated, because at the moment, I'm drawing blanks.
So, after talking to Ben's mom and Breanne about Coraline, I've decided to skip that one this year. Their reviews pretty much solidified some of my thoughts on what I had seen of the movie (previews). I don't think it's for us right now.
And the nominees are:
Wallace and Gromit A Matter of Loaf and Death( A NEW Wallace and Gromit!!!)
Wallace and Gromit The Curse of the WereRabbit
Shaun the Sheep Little Sheep of Horrors
Earnest Scared Stupid (OK, this may be a huge mistake).
Monsters, Inc. (we haven't watched this one in awhile)
Young Frankenstein
Disney's Witches
Disney's Mickey's House of Villains
Disney's The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad (this includes Legend of Sleepy Hallow)
Wizard of Oz
Clifford Halloween
Little Monsters
The Mummy (1932)
Dracula (1931)
Frankenweenie
Harry Potter (1&2)
Escape to Witch Mountain (We watched the new Race to Witch Mountain and thought maybe we'd give this one a try. I don't much remember it from the first time I saw it).
You CAN Eat Beef Heart!
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment