What I said about the pizza dough, yeah, I was wrong. This IS the one! The key is the stone (well, that along with this recipe, because I've made pizza on a stone before). I got one today at Meijer. It was $15, and I had a coupon for $5 off a $15 housewares purchase, so, there you go. I got it and baked my GLORIOUS bread (I picked up the book at the library today, and I may have to buy it). It is seriously the best bread I've ever baked, and the absolute easiest! How great is that? I then baked up the pizzas that I had the parts to in the freezer. Ben was going to grill steak, but I ate lunch late (after my nap), and wasn't up for steak.
Now, we're off to watch a movie (at home), and are waiting for a batch of brownies to finish baking in the oven. Yeah, we heated up the house today, but it's been worth it. :)

1 comment:
I have heard awesome things about that 5 minute bread book! I plan to get it for Matt for his birthday. He's a bread freak. So, actually the book will be for me, but the results for him. I'm gonna have to check out your pizza dough recipe, we've been on the hunt ourselves for a good one!
Post a Comment