That wasn't how I expected to spend and hour and a half before lunch. Molly was showing me how she could lift a two-pound weight over her head and then dropped it. It landed on Reagan's toe. I didn't see it hit. I saw it bounce, and I started to say, "Thank goodness that didn't hit anyone's toes," and Reagan started crying. We took her in and had an x-ray. They didn't see anything. The PA did say, "She had an xray on the same foot 18 months ago; what was that about?" I told him that I had pinched her poor little baby toes in a door. It's something I don't really like talking about. She wasn't even two weeks old, darn it. So, I'm thinking it was good I turned around the day I was about to take her in because she fell off the bed. They'd probably be calling social services. Ugh... Poor baby.
I guess I have to get in the habit of watching my kids for a bit before I scramble them over to the urgent care center unless there is obvious urgency. Good Grief.
In other news, I harvested some oregano from the back yard today. I plan to harvest some mint and lavender from the front flower beds later after the oregano is dried. I don't exactly know what I'll do with them, but I'll have them.
I haven't had the chance to write about our great weekend fun yet either, but hopefully soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment