Unfortunately, I had a list of things that I wanted to do today which involved driving. I think that's out. Ben will go with me to pick up and deliver milk today, and I guess the rest will wait for another day.
In the meantime, I guess I continue with the stuff I was afraid wouldn't get done while we were out today, LOL.
I forgot to mention yesterday that I made ice cream with honey. We haven't eaten it yet, I put it in the freezer to harden and put the cylinder back in the freezer so it's ready for another batch either tonight or tomorrow. I did have a taste, and it was yummy.
I managed to accomplish quite a bit yesterday--the kitchen partly cleaned and mopped (I ran out of steam there), the downstairs living room picked up, office picked up, laundry done (today is diapers and sheets), vacuuming, downstairs bath wiped down. I had a bit of help from kids. Molly picked up her things in the living room, and Killian mopped the dining area of the kitchen. I've got to work on keeping up, then this all won't take so much time.

2 comments:
She's the one eye, one eye, one eye,
She's the one eye, one eye love!
Teehee!
You got my reference! Yay!
Post a Comment