I'm officially obsessed with Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day. I took a picture of some of the bread and when I find my camera....I will post it.
In the meantime, Molly pulled out some art supplies today. I let her go to town. I was helping Liam with some math work when she told me that Reagan was painting herself. Thinking that she was likely painting her hand or arm, I let it go for a few minutes as I continued with Liam. Then I stepped into the kitchen to see a member of the Blue Man Group sitting on my kitchen table.

In case you were wondering, this pic was taken with my phone. Reagan's a pretty good painter, don't you think? She even got the back of her head. There was glitter too. Thankfully , it all washed off without any apparent discomfort to her eyes. There's still a little glitter in her ear.

3 comments:
That is hilarious! I couldn't see the picture, though. I think it might be my browser, it's reeeeeeeeally slow!!
Oh man, I just saw the picture. That is by far the most hilarious thing I have seen in a loooooong time. She is totally a member of the Blue Man Group! I can't even stand it!! She did that to herself? Wow, she is talented!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!!!!!
Post a Comment